Thursday, April 29, 2010

My love...


I wanted to take a few minutes and write to my wonderful husband. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing person, father, husband, and friend. I sometimes sit for awhile and try to grasp how much I love you and about I lucky I really am. You are certainly a GOD given angel. I don't think God could have chosen a better man for me. I can always talk to you and go to you for everything without hesitation. I love your patience and careness, I love to watch you and learn. Stan, you are my love, my greatest strength, my fullfillness. I love the humility, the whole package. Even though we are far apart in age I feel we are on the same page with everything. We laugh, feel, cry, and love. We connect. Stan, you are my light, my answer, my whole. You are everything I have ever wanted. I would do anything for you. I would give you the moon, the stars, and the sky. You raise me up to all that I am. You bring me back to where I belong. You feel like home. I still get the excited feeling when I see you are calling me. I still feel the butterflies in my stomache when you look at me and when you kiss me. Thank you for making my life a new beginning everyday. I could not fill the world with how much I love you and care for you. I love you amor, tu esposa.

1 comment:

Chelsea Diane said...

That was beautiful!! I hope I find someone someday that I feel that way about and makes me feel that way!